FIRST TERM EXAM
- Define the 45º and 60º triangular set squares. Which angles do they have?(1point)
- Define parallel and perpendicular lines. (1point)
- Define segment bisector. Divide a 4.3cm long segment into two equal parts by using the compass. (1point)
- Define angle bisector. Draw the angle bisector of a 45º angle. (1point)
- Types of triangles.
- Divide a 4cm long segment into 7 equal parts. (Thales Theorem.)
- Using the triangular set of squares fill in the box drawing parallel lines to the given lines (the thick ones). The distance between the lines should be 0.5cm. (2points).